Vice President and Board members The SEFI elections will take place online, prior to our…
Navigating your PhD journey in Engineering Education Research
Organised by the UCL Centre for Engineering Education, the 2nd edition of the SEFI Summer School for PhD candidates will take place Tuesday 28th – Friday 31st May 2024, in Windsor. We are delighted to announce that applications are now open!
The 2nd edition of the SEFI Summer School provides an opportunity for PhD students engaged in engineering and science education research to learn from experts and their peers. Students will participate in workshops led by experts, centred around aspects of research in engineering and science education research.
- Deadline to apply: 29 February 2024
- Outcomes will be communicated by: 22 March 2024
- The registration fee is £550. Once accepted we will send you a payment link with a deadline to pay.
- Registration covers the four day programme, three nights accommodation, all catering (cash bar in the evening). You will have to self fund and organise travel to Cumberland Lodge.
- Due to the predicted high volume of applicants, we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. We will strive to ensure that the participants represent a diverse range of backgrounds and institutions.
- There may be a small number of twin rooms available, at a discounted rate. You can indicate your interest in this on the application form.
- Any questions please email email@example.com
SEFI PhD Summer School Programme Staff