Is Higher Education still fit for purpose? We are pleased to invite you to the…
1 April 2022, 12:00 PM CET
On behalf of Siemens, the IMechE warmly invites you to this upcoming webinar in April.
In this technical webinar, we give an overview of the Siemens academic program, grant application and learning resources, together with examples from actual teams of how they use various Siemens software.
Case studies will include:
- Global Formula Racing – CAD, FEA, CFD, composites, harness
- McGill FSAE – CAD, composites, harness, aero, tire modelling
- Agoria solar car team (world champions) – CAD
- University of Central Florida Formula SAE – Aerodynamics
- Cal Poly SLO FSAE – radiators
Attendees will also hear an in-depth case study from team FSAE Team Ecurie Aix: Leveraging experiments, system simulations and CFD for the battery thermal management of race cars.
Finally, find out how a seasoned user of the software goes about setting up a straight-line external aerodynamics CFD simulation on the University of Toronto Formula car for design exploration studies, using Simcenter STAR-CCM and a walkthrough on a Formula Student car.