Case study competition: The Embassy of Good Science has a call for scenarios to expand…
“Blended Learning in Engineering Education: challenging, enlightening – and lasting?”
SEFI Annual conference (online event) | 13-16 September | TU Berlin
In 2020, universities around the world switched their face-to-face courses to online teaching formats at short notice. To assess the pros and cons of this transition, many universities have carried out extensive evaluations and initiated accompanying research projects.
We would like to cordially invite you to share your experiences, insights and future ideas on teaching and learning in engineering education with us at this year’s SEFI conference. The conference will take place as an online event from 13 to 16 September 2021 and is focusing on the topic “Blended Learning in Engineering Education: challenging, enlightening – and lasting?”.
- How did teachers and learners adapt to the new situation?
- Which formats and methods have proven so successful that teachers would like to integrate them into their courses in the long term?
- How can students be integrated into research when they are off campus?
- How can students socialize with their fellow students if they meet only by video conference?
- What forms of online assessments are secure and appropriate in engineering?
These and many other aspects of blended and online learning we would like to discuss with you in inspiring, thought-provoking, and interactive sessions on the online conference and use the unique opportunity for professors, students, industry, and professional organisations to exchange their views.
We would be very pleased if you participate in the online conference with a paper, poster or workshop. Abstract submissions are open until 30 March. For more information, please visit our website: http://sefi2021.eu/
Prof. Dr. Hans-Ulrich Heiß
Chair of the Conference