Is Higher Education still fit for purpose? We are pleased to invite you to the…
The Association for Engineering Education of Russia (AEER), International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES), European Society for Engineering Education (SEFI), International Society for Engineering Pedagogy (IGIP) together with Russian technical universities organize Network International Conference “Interdisciplinarity in Engineering Education: Global Trends and Management Concepts – SYNERGY”.
The conference will be organised on July 11-13, 2016, in Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Irkutsk National Research Technical University
The Conference aims to consider international and Russian best practices in organization and management of training specialists ready to work in interdisciplinary teams of world leading companies; to determine ways for assuring synergy effect when exploiting global interdisciplinary projects.
The meeting will provide a unique opportunity for all participants to establish new contacts with experts and colleagues from Russia and Europe.
1. Global trends and policy-making in organization of interdisciplinary projects and teams
2. Developing teachers’ professional skills and competencies based on interdisciplinary approach
3. Cooperation of industrial companies and universities for interdisciplinary project development
4. Students in interdisciplinary projects and teams
5. Interdisciplinary projects in field of resource efficiency and sustainable development.
Further information and draft Conference Program are available at www.aeer.ru.