Adam Watkins, TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands Anco Peeters, Radboud University , The Netherlands You're more…
Listen to a preview of the first season by Neil Cooke and Natalie Wint:
The European engineering educators podcast from SEFI will bring you key insights into the minds of university researchers and practitioners who have built international reputations in the field of engineering education with knowledge and advice to share.
The monthly podcast launches on all digital platforms at the SEFI conference 2022 in Barcelona, on 19 September.
YOU MAY JOIN THE 2nd SEASON OF THE PODCAST AS A GUEST!
As we approach the launch we wanted to provide an opportunity for SEFI members to become involved by sharing their work during the second series of episodes.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who work in the following areas (but are also open to other themes):
- Getting started in engineering education research
- Research methods for engineering education
- Career development for engineering educators
- Equality, diversity, inclusion (including neurodiversity and invisible disabilities)
- Mental health
- Engineering attractiveness
- Industrial relations and the role of industry in curriculum design
- Assessment and academic integrity
- Good practice in engineering labs
- Professional identity formation
- Improving engineers’ argumentation skills
- Maximising social outcomes
We would normally need two online zoom sessions – one hour to sound things out, followed later on by a 1.5 – 2 hour audio recording, which we’ll edit down to a 20-30 minute episode.