Privacy notice for SEFI stakeholder contacts
SEFI maintains a list of contacts from partner organisations, and from member institutions, former members for the purpose of informing you about the new developments in the European engineering education which is in line with our mission of improving the engineering education and strengthening the image of the engineering profession.
What data the we collect
For the above mentioned reasons, we collect:
- Name and title(s), institution/organisation, position, email
What do we use this data for
- informing you about European Engineering Education news through monthly SEFI Newsletter
- to invite you to events or to participate in surveys on occasional bases
How we protect your data
- We use secure data networks that are protected by firewall and password protection systems that are consistent with industry standards.
- Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
- Only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our contacts.
Your rights to access/change your data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we have about you at email@example.com
- If you wish to change your contact information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may unsubscribe from our mailing list by going through the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our emails
Who is your personal data controller
European Society for Engineering Education – SEFI aisbl
39 Rue des Deux Eglises