Privacy notice for SEFI employees
SEFI collects all personal identification information necessary in line with Belgian law
What data the we collect
- Name and title(s), date of birth, Belgian ID number, address of residence
What do we use this data for
- This personal data is used for strictly administrative purposes linked with the employment
How we protect your data
- We use secure data networks that are protected by firewall and password protection systems that are consistent with industry standards.
- Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
- Only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our contacts.
Your rights to access your data
- An employee has the right to ask for a copy of the information that we have about you at email@example.com
Who is your personal data controller
European Society for Engineering Education – SEFI aisbl
39 Rue des Deux Eglises