EEDC is a permanent platform of European engineering deans which brings together their collective strengths for the advancement of engineering education and research.
The EEDC provides a forum for exchange of information about experiences, challenges and best practices in engineering education institution leadership. This forum helps the engineering deans find opportunities for collaboration with industry and with other stakeholders in education, research and innovation. It also to encourages engineering deans to play a leading role in developing European and national policies for the benefit of society.
- Promotion of exchanges through the EEDC members, notably exchange of best practices
- Collection and analysis information about higher engineering education in Europe and circulate them throughout the EEDC members
- Cooperation with deans’ organisations and associations at local, national and international level
- Organisation of meetings and workshops for its members members
- Participation in political discussions relating to engineering education and research
- Participation in the Global Engineering Deans Council
Join EEDC through SEFI membership!
- Open to all deans from institutions of higher engineering education in Europe
- For deans of SEFI institutional members, the EEDC membership is free of charge.
- Other European deans may join through our individual membership. The annual fee for deans is 150€
Prof. Gerhard Mueller
Technical University of Munich
Prof. Dr. Luis Manuel Sanchez Ruiz
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia – School of Design Engineering ETSID