The European Journal of Engineering Education (EJEE) is the official journal of SEFI and it is is free to SEFI members. Individual members of SEFI from the SEFI member institutions receive an online access to the EJEE.
- scientific publication focused on specific aspects and developments in Engineering Education in Europe.
- instructions for submitting papers or subscriptions are here.
- Informaworld gives access to the whole list of contents of past published EJEE’ issues.
- Published by Taylor & Francis Group, P.O. Box 25, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE (UK)
Editor in Chief
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
J. Bernhard – Linköping University, Sweden
M. van den Bogaard – Delft University, Netherlands
S. Chance – TU Dublin, Ireland
E. Alpay – University of Surrey, UK
U. Beagon – TU Dublin, Ireland
R. Broadbent – Aston University, UK
J. Case – Virginia Tech, USA
S. Daniel – University of Technology Sydney, Australia
C. Finelli – University of Michigan, USA
A. Kolmos – Aalborg University, Denmark
S. Nikolic – University of Wollongong, Australia
J. Power – University of Limerick, Ireland
K. Roach – UCL, UK
F. Saunders – Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
B. Williams – CEG-IST, Universidade de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal and DIT, Dublin, Ireland
- Journal issues are published six times a year in print and electronic editions.
- In addition to regular issues, the journal also occasionally publishes special issues on specific themes of general interest.
- All papers published in this journal have undergone a rigorous peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymous double-blind reviewing by independent scholars.
- Papers are abstracted and indexed in a number of databases, among them Scopus, Educational Research Abstracts, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts.
- Our Author Services page provides tips for further promoting your research on social media and through your network. This includes 50 free e-prints to share with anyone you wish.
- Quickly and easily track the impact your paper makes with the help of Authored Works.