Thank you to all participants for a successful SEFI Annual Conference 2014
More about SEFI ?
Created in 1973 as an international NGO, SEFI is the largest network of higher engineering education institutions and educators in Europe.It contributes to the development and improvement of engineering curricula in Europe, reinforces the position of engineering professionals in society and the university-business cooperation whilst promoting information about HEE and improving communication between the corporate world, teachers, researchers and students.SEFI connects over 1 million students and 158000 academic staff members in 47 countries.
SEFI’s activities are undertaken in respect of its values, creativity and professionalism, engagement and responsibility, respect of diversity and different cultures, institutional inclusiveness, multidisciplinary and openness, transparency and sustainability:
• Creativity and professionalism: in reaching the highest professional quality possible whilst encouraging creativity in our thinking, in our doing, in our learning and in our working
• Engagement and responsibility: in achieving our aims and objectives and fulfilling our mission for the benefit of higher engineering education in Europe
• Respect of diversity and different cultures: in cooperating with different regions all over the world, with specific social and economic settings, with different educational environments, and with different ways of thinking and communicating
• Institutional inclusiveness: in involving all higher engineering education stakeholders, at individual, institutional, organizational and governmental level
• Multidisciplinarity and openness: in being open minded and promoting exchanges across all engineering disciplines
• Transparency: in cooperating in a good and open spirit
• Sustainability: in working efficiently and effectively with technological achievements and with available environmental, economic and human resources, to the benefit of future generationSee also